ASAC Online Tutoring
The Academic Support & Achievement Center (ASAC) provides free online tutoring to all current Mt. SAC students via Zoom. We offer drop-in one-on-one and in-class academic support/group tutoring (SI/ET/SG) services for multiple subjects.
Tutoring begins August 29th
Online Tutoring (Zoom):
Monday - Friday: 1PM - 4PM
In-Person Tutoring (Bldg. 6-101):
Monday - Thursday: 9AM - 7PM
Friday - Saturday: 9AM - 4PM
STEP 1: Register for ASAC Tutoring
- Go to your portal class registration page and add the ASAC tutoring CRN that corresponds to the course/s that you are seeking tutoring in.
- If you receive a "duplicate" error message during registration, re-enter the tutoring
CRN(s) you want to register to override the error.
- Registering for tutoring is done on a semester-basis. Tutoring CRNs are non-credit and will not affect your GPA.
STEP 2: Attend Tutoring Session
- Please have your Mt. SAC email and student ID number ready.
- The check-in process may take up to 3 minutes per student since students are admitted
one at a time to ensure quality of service.
- You can also access the ASAC online tutoring link in Canvas. Note that it can take up to 20 minutes for the ASAC Online Tutoring course to show
in your Canvas account after registration.
- Online tutoring is only available on a first-come-first-serve basis. All appointment tutoring sessions will be conducted in-person in Bldg. 6-101.