Mt. San Antonio College offers a competitive and excellent benefits package providing medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees and their dependents. Lifetime medical benefits are also available for eligible employees. Life insurance coverage of $75,000 is also provided for each eligible employee.
The District also offers a variety of voluntary supplemental plans such as:
- Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Section 125 - Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tax Shelter Annuities - 403(b)
All eligible employees are entitled to receive paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays. Supplemental life insurance for employee and/or dependents, income protection plans, tax shelter annuities, and payroll deductions to credit unions are available under Mt. San Antonio College voluntary payroll deductions.
- Norma Vizcarra, Benefits Specialist (909) 274-5872 regarding full time Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and retirees
- Melissa Aguirre, Benefits Specialist (909) 274-5419 regarding Classified, Auxiliary, Confidential, Management, and retirees
- Email: HRBenefits@mtsac.edu