What is the Education for Adults with Disabilities (IMPACT) Program?
The Education for Adults with Disabilities Program provides noncredit instruction
as a part of the Mt. San Antonio College School of Continuing Education.
Where is the Education for Adults with Disabilities (IMPACT) Program located?
The administrative office of the Education for Adults with Disabilities Program is
located on the Mt. SAC campus in Building 40, room 109. Classes are held both on and
off campus throughout the community.
Who teaches Education for Adults Adults with Disabilities (IMPACT) Program classes?
There are over 10 faculty members assigned to the IMPACT Program. To ensure the best
quality of education, all instructors are highly qualified and meet the minimum qualifications
required by Title 5 of California Education Code.
When do classes begin?
Classes are offered in four regular terms a year:
- Fall (August through December)
- Winter (January through February)
- Spring (February through June)
- Summer (June through mid-August)
- Specific start dates for each term can be found in the Noncredit Schedule of Classes
Where can I get a schedule?
• Class schedules are available free of charge at local libraries, senior centers
and the College. Schedules are also available online at https://www.mtsac.edu/schedule.
Can I access information about current Education for Adults with Disabilities (IMPACT)
Program classes over the Internet?
• Go to https://www.mtsac.edu/schedule/.
• Click on the relevant term: Fall, Spring, Winter, or Summer
• Scroll to the class index list to Education for Adults with Disabilities (IMPACT)Program
• Click on Education for Adults with Disabilities Program for the listing of IMPACT
Where can I send a suggestion for a new class?
- Please mail or e-mail your suggestion to the IMPACT office:
- 1100 North Grand Ave., Walnut, CA 91789
If I enroll in a class, does this make me a college student?
- Yes, you are an official college student by enrolling in any Education for Adults
with Disabilities (IMPACT) Program class