Salary and Leaves Committee
Committee meets the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month during the Spring and Fall Semesters
The Salary and Leaves Committee is comprised of three faculty members selected by the Faculty Association and three managers. It makes decisions within the frame of the Faculty Agreement concerning:
- Professional Development Leave
- Workshop Course Proposals
- Professional Growth Increments, Incentives, and Column Crossover
Sabbatical Orientation - Fall 2022
Sabbatical applications for academic year 2023/24 are due by November 1, 2022. To assist faculty in completing the application and to answer questions, the Salary and Leaves Committee holds orientations in the Spring and Fall 22'. The Fall 22' orientations will be held on Tuesday, September 20, 5:00-6:00pm, Tuesday, September 27, 2:00-3:00pm, and Friday, September 30, 8:00-9L00am via Zoom. If you are interested in apply for a Sabbatical or just want more information, please join the Orientation by using the following Zoom link: https://mtsac-edu.zoom.us/j/83626021108
NEW - The Sabbatical Application has been automated and is online.
Click here for the 2022-23 Application.
As a friendly reminder, the following will need to be uploaded to the Smartsheet:
- A three to four sentence abstract of your plan for preparation of the Board of Trustees Agenda written in the third person.
- A comprehensive, written statement of the proposed sabbatical activity(ies) including:
- Description of the nature of the activity(ies)
- Timeline of the activity(ies)
- Proposed research design and method(s) of investigation, if applicable.
- A statement of the anticipated value and benefit of the proposed sabbatical activity(ies) to the applicant, his/her department or service area, and the college.
- Letters of recommendation (encouraged).
- Academic reference list/works cited/selected bibliography.
It is recommended that you submit your application in time to allow both the Department Chair and Dean to certify the leave will not be detrimental to the department with sufficient time for the application to be received by the due date of November 1, 2022.
If you have any questions about the Smartsheet, please contact Laura Martinez at 909.274.5559 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you with the process.
|Kelly Fowler, Chair||(909) 274-5414||4-2465Bemail@example.com|
|Karelyn Hoover||(909) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tamra Horton||(909) 274-4753||26D-1471Cemail@example.com|
|John Pellitteri||(909) 274-5232||26B-2551Gfirstname.lastname@example.org|