|Dining Room Service Management
- Differentiate between the various styles of service including: American (Pre-plated), English (Family), Russian (Platter), French (Gueridon).
- Identify food safety and sanitation practices within a food service establishment.
|Food Safety and Sanitation
- Determine the presence of foodborne-illness outbreak.
- Identify foodborne pathogen, their sources, and resulting illnesses, and symptoms.
|Introduction to Hospitality
- Locate a current hospitality job, write a report on the prospective employer, write a cover letter and resume.
- Identify a recognized hospitality leader and accurately describing type of leadership style adopted by this leader and the characteristics that made them successful.
|Work Experience in Restaurant/Hospitality
- Develop measurable skill-based learning objectives, which they will attain at the end of their work experience period.
- Demonstrate proficiency of skills specified in the measurable objectives.