Welcome to the Student Life Center
The Student Center serves as the focal point for student activities and programs. The Center creates a supportive and relaxing environment where students can interact with one another. It serves as a meeting place for social functions, activities, lectures, clubs and student government. The Center offers microwaves, activities, games, a relaxing place to do homework, and a meditation space.
Recreation & Study/Meditation Space
Rules & Regulations
The following guidelines are designed to maintain an inviting and relaxing environment for Mt. SAC students.
- A current Mt. SAC Student ID card must be presented to staff upon entering.
- Respectful behavior is required at all times.
- Adherence to the Standards of Conduct policy is required.
- Climbing and jumping on/over the furniture is not allowed.
- Moving furniture is not allowed.
- Eating at or near equipment is not allowed.
- Profanity and disruptive/inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not leave personal items unattended. The Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Failure to comply could result in removal from the Student Life Center and/or a recommendation for disciplinary action through the Student Life Office.